InScope brings care into the homes of young and old across the country, we believe we can change behaviors. By putting relationships at the center of our model, the quality of care improves for each stakeholder. Each participant will develop and maintain a relationship with:
Our participant-to-nurse ratio is industry leading, at 200:1, vs. industry standard 2500:1. Each participant is paired with a specific nurse as a point of contact for the duration of the program. This relationship is at the core of our RPM solution, and creates the continuous improvement and feedback loop for the participant.
Clinicians and Providers:
Clinicians and providers are welcomed to be involved in our RPM solution. Some clients use providers as the main source of referral. Other clients request optional provider engagement. Regardless, with RPM, participants now have more data to share and review with their providers during and after the program.
Remote Patient Monitoring Improves Care by:
- Reducing hospital readmissions and emergency department visits
- Providing real-time access to health data
- Enhancing treatment plans and outcomes
- Supporting meaningful use requirements
- Boosting medication adherence
- Daily access to healthcare providers